Thursday, August 26, 2010

Movies

Its been awhile since I have posted. I was listening to the radio this morning and the DJ's were talking about their favorite movies. That got me thinking. There are so many great movies out there. I was watching The Big Sleep last night, and there is just nothing like watching old movies late at night. When I was a kid, I would stay up late with my Dad and watch the old Universal monster movies or old westerns. Those are some great movies. If you are a movie buff, you have probably seen a lot of the classic movies. If you have not, you should. You should be able to find a list on the Internet of what not to miss.

And the great movies are not just the classics, there are some wonderful new movies too.

If you need a list of where to start, let me know.

Remember, to understand our present and our future, we must first understand our past.

No comments:

Post a Comment