Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The job of Congress

An article on Foxnews.com quotes Obama as saying "ABOARD AIR FORCE ONE -- President Barack Obama said Wednesday that there "may not be an appetite" in Congress to deal with immigration immediately after going through a tough legislative year."

May not be an "appetite"? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that their job? Isn't that why they were sent to D.C.? I mean, if I told my boss, well, I just don't have an appetite to do that project right now, do you think he would be, oh, ok? No, he'd probably say well then don't bother coming in the rest of your life!

These people need to remember that WE are their boss, not the other way around. That their job is there at OUR discretion and not theirs.

Write your Congressmen and Senators, tell them that they are the employee and WE are the boss, and this is the project I expect you to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment